bilize the world economy with all th★eir strength. Xi noted that with the king's presiding, G★20 leaders successfully held an extraordinary summit on C★OVID-19 on March 26, and reached important consensus on f★ighting the pandemic in solidarity and stabilizing the wo★rld economy, which has sent a positive signal to the inte★rnational community. Xi stressed that China is ready to m★aintain close communicatio1
- development. China will deepen exchange and cooperation★ with the n
- ic cases and imported cases. -- A team of Chinese m★edical expertsE
- WHO and continue to provide assistance within i★ts ability to other c3
- ountries, according to the meeting. ★ -- Chinese President Xi0
- Jinpingtalked over phone with Sa★udi King Salman bin Abdulazi2
n with Saudi Arabia and strengt★hen the momentum of G20 cooperation. -- Chinese Presiden★t Xi Jinpingtalked over phone with U.S. President Donald ★Trump at request, stressing that China has been timely sh★aring information on COVID-19 in an open, transparent and★ responsible manner with the WHO and countries including ★the United States since the onset of the epidemic. China★, Xi said, wasted no tig
Nam hendrerit ullamcorper gravida. Vivamus velit augue, molestie vitae commodo eget, sodales quis mi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vivamus nec tellus a dolor scelerisque semper sit amet at justo.